TPFay Ltd flanged immersion heaters are easy to install and maintain. Designed for heating liquids and gases in tanks and pressure vessels, flanged immersion heaters are ideal for applications requiring higher kilowatt output.
How A Flanged Immersion Heater Is Made
Flange heaters are fitted with a general purpose or IP rated terminal enclosure, depending on your preference or design specification.
- Watt densities to 100 w/in² (15.5 w/cm²)
- Incoloy 800 sheath temperatures to 870°C
- Wattages to 100kw
- Voltages to 440V
- AISI 316 stainless steel sheath temperatures to 650°c
- AISI 304 stainless steel sheath temperatures to 650°c
- Standard or custom Blind flanges CNC machined to accept installation of TPFay Rod Elements
Standard Flange Specifications to common world standards including ASA/ANSI/ASME (USA), PN/DIN (European), BS10 (British/Australian), and JIS/KS (Japanese/Korean).
Special Flanges, Replacement and Bespoke Flanged Immersion Heaters
Special sizes can easily be manufactured to your requirements. We have CNC manufacturing facilities available.
If you would like us to custom design and build you a new or replacement flanged immersion heater of any kind, get in touch with us here. You may also find our key dimensions guide useful which you can view here.