TPFAY STOCK CODE
3KW 240V IBC HEATER ASSEMBLY 950mm TOTAL VERTICAL DROP 50mmØ X 550mm AISI316 STAINLESS STEEL UNHEATED SECTION.
400mm VERTICAL HEATED COIL SECTION 1 X 180300024006 APPROX 78mm DIAMETER
WATT DENSITY 18.0 WATT/in².
£986.00 Excluding VAT @ 20% and Carriage
£70.00 (Crate / Pallet) UK Mainland ONLY
Centre POCKET 400mm
300×300 IP65 PAINTED STEEL TERMINAL ENCLOSURE.
ROTARY ISOLATOR SWITCH
-5°c / +40°c CONTOL THERMOSTAT 16A SINGLE POLE
0-100°c SECONDARY LIMIT THERMOSTAT – MANUAL RESET. 16A SINGLE POLE
INDICATOR LAMPS FOR POWER, HEATING, AND RESET.
2 SUPPORT ARMS TO SECURE HEATER ASSEMBLY TO IBC FRAME
M20 CABLE GLAND
IBC’s containing liquids and ingredients that become less viscous and difficult to handle at low temperatures.
Low Watt Density
Element operates at 18 watts per inch² (2.80 watts per cm²). Suitable for many liquids.
Check with liquid producer before application of direct heat for special considerations particular to the material to be heated.
Incoloy heating element formed to coil for efficient heat transfer at low level within IBC
316 Stainless Steel Non-Heated Vertical Conduit
Alloy 800 or AISI316 Thermostat Pocket
Stainless Steel IBC Cap cover – loose fit to prevent contamination.
300x300x120 Coated Steel IP65 Terminal Enclosure
- 950mm Vertical Drop (Height)
- 450 Heated Section 78mm Diameter
- 300x300x120mm IP65 Terminal Enclosure Steel powder Coated
- 2 x 1000mm Support Rails Galvanised Steel
- Integrated Multi-pole Isolator switch with Lock-out facility to prevent operation when out of IBC.
- Power, Heating, and Reset indicator lamps.
- Control Thermostat -5°c to +40°c Auto Reset, 16A Single Pole – 1000mm Capillary Length
- Secondary Hi-Limit Thermal shut off device Adjustable set point 0-100°c. Requires manual reset.
These heaters are made to order from our standard components, depending on workload delivery will be approximately 7-10 working days. We will confirm and update our estimate when your order is confirmed after payment.
Standard delivery charge is for next day delivery to Mainland UK addresses, for exports please contact us directly. Call +44 (0) 3703 505058
Item is offered Subject to Our Standard Terms and conditions of sale.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Your order is not accepted until confirmed by official company Acknowledgement of Sale has been issued.