3KW 240V IBC HEATER ASSEMBLY
3KW 240V IBC HEATER ASSEMBLY 950mm TOTAL VERTICAL DROP
50mmØ 400mm x 78Ø VERTICAL HEATED SECTION 1 X COILED ELEMENT Centre POCKET 300x300 IP65 BOX ROTARY ISOLATOR CONTROL & LIMIT T/STAT
Centre POCKET 400mm
300×300 IP65 PAINTED STEEL TERMINAL ENCLOSURE.
ROTARY ISOLATOR SWITCH
-5°c / +40°c CONTOL THERMOSTAT 16A SINGLE POLE
0-100°c SECONDARY LIMIT THERMOSTAT – MANUAL RESET. 16A SINGLE POLE
INDICATOR LAMPS FOR POWER, HEATING, AND RESET.
2 SUPPORT ARMS TO SECURE HEATER ASSEMBLY TO IBC FRAME
M20 CABLE GLAND
IBC’s containing liquids and ingredients that become less viscous and difficult to handle at low temperatures.
Low Watt Density
Element operates at 18 watts per inch² (2.80 watts per cm²). Suitable for many liquids.
Check with liquid producer before application of direct heat for special considerations particular to the material to be heated.
Incoloy heating element formed to coil for efficient heat transfer at low level within IBC
316 Stainless Steel Non-Heated Vertical Conduit
Alloy 800 or AISI316 Thermostat Pocket
Stainless Steel IBC Cap cover – loose fit to prevent contamination.
300x300x120 Coated Steel IP65 Terminal Enclosure
- 950mm Vertical Drop (Height)
- 450 Heated Section 78mm Diameter
- 300x300x120mm IP65 Terminal Enclosure Steel powder Coated
- 2 x 1000mm Support Rails Galvanised Steel
- Integrated Multi-pole Isolator switch with Lock-out facility to prevent operation when out of IBC.
- Power, Heating, and Reset indicator lamps.
- Control Thermostat -5°c to +40°c Auto Reset, 16A Single Pole – 1000mm Capillary Length
- Secondary Hi-Limit Thermal shut off device Adjustable set point 0-100°c. Requires manual reset.